Toyota Car Insurance
Is Toyota Car Insurance a Cheaper Route?Toyota act as an intermediary for all their car insurance products. Manufacturers own add-on products are sometimes a little more expensive but offer more cover generally. A summary of Toyota car insurance - Only Toyota Insurance gives you guaranteed access to the Toyota authorised repairer network through a 24 hour one-stop claim service to get you back on the road quickly. Comprehensive cover :
- Courtesy car for the duration of repairs
- Immediate repair authorisation
- Three year repair guarantee
Toyota Comprehensive Car Insurance Cover also includes:
- Unlimited windscreen cover
- Unlimited cover for Toyota audio and navigation equipment
- Personal effects cover up to £250 per claim
- Personal accident cover up to £10,000
- Medical expenses up to £500
- Inclusive legal expenses and uninsured loss recovery to £50,000
- European cover up to 45 days
Toyota car insurance quotes - for a full list of cheap car insurancecompanies.
Toyota Car Insurance: Rersources & News
- Household finances squeezed by food and travel costs as inflation continues to rise
Families had £166 a week to spend in July, according to the Asda Income Tracker – a fall of 6.4% on last year The soaring cost of food and transport left households £11 a week worse off last month than they were a year ago, according to a survey that reveals the erosion of family spending power. The average UK household had £166 a week of discretionary income to spend in July, according to the ...
- Motoring: ‘Woonerfs could work in the UK’
A majority of people think that drivers should be held legally responsible for accidents between cars and more vulnerable road users in pedestrian-priority zones, according to the latest poll by road safety charity the Institute of Advanced Motorists.
- Travel warnings as UK gets moving
Bank holiday drivers will have to contend with disrupted journeys, a possible strike on Eurotunnel services, and cool and showery weather, it has emerged.
Toyota car insurance - can't find what you're looking for? Try here: