Inusrance Cover Third Party Fire And Theft
What is Third Party Fire & Theft Insurance
This type of cover usually includes:
- Liability for injuries to other people, including passengers
- Liability for damage to other people΄s property
- Liability of passengers for accidents caused by them
- Liability arising from the use of a caravan or trailer, while attached to the car
- Liability protection added to cover losses in the event of fire or theft of your vehicle
Choose the right cover according to the value of your car and what risk you are prepared to take in terms of financial loss. If you are unsure seek the advice of an insurance company direct.
UK Insurance: Latest Available News
- UK weather Snow go Britain: Big chill will leave parts of Britain colder than Lapland
Up to four inches of snow and sub-zero temperatures are set to cause travel misery across the country from today. Motoring groups warned the big freeze will bring chaos as it sweeps in from the North, leaving Britain colder than Lapland.
- SEAT Alhambra wins What Car? Best MPV award for third consecutive year
The SEAT Alhambra retains its What Car? Best MPV award at the What Car? Car of the Year 2013 awards.Milton Keynes, Bucks (PRWEB UK) 13 January 2013 The SEAT Alhambra has been crowned the best MPV for the third year running by esteemed motoring consumer publication What Car?, which lauded the car as a "fantastic all-round package."At a glitzy ceremony at London's Grosvenor House Hotel, the ...
- Britain prepares for travel chaos as snow moves in
MORE than three inches of snow could bring travel disruption to the UK today and tomorrow as a cold snap creeps in from northeast Europe.
Can't find what you're looking for? Try here: